businesses & transactions
BUSINESSES & TRANSACTIONS
Commercial Law stands at the top of the pyramid of the different branches of law, and commercial transactions are the backbone of economic life in the United Arab Emirates.
Considering that the business rapidly accelerates and changes in the region, it causes constant changes in the legislation, forcing investors and companies to keep up with the innovations in terms of the specific laws, regulations, practices, and customs of the UAE.
MBH Advocates & Legal Consultants have the extensive practical experience and adapted to these changes in order to stay informed about the frequent amendments in the judicial system. Consequently, our team of lawyers and advisers is capable to handle extremely complicated situations in the UAE business market. The rundown of our customers contains local and foreign enterprises, family-owned businesses, budgetary establishments, and venture houses.
We offer expert advice and services on:
- Set-up of all possible business formations at Mainland or Free Zones, DIFC, and Offshore
- Family-owned business
- Obtaining various approvals with government authorities
- Negotiation and registration of Contracts, MOU, and Agreements
- Franchise Agreements
- Transfer of ownership
- Alternative Dispute Resolution, including in DIFC
- Arbitration, including in DIFC
- Intellectual Property Rights protection
- Corporate structuring and restructuring
- Mergers, Acquisitions, and Disposals
- Joint Ventures
- Bankruptcy, Insolvency and closing procedures
- General Commercial and Corporate Advisory
- Corporate In-House Counsel service
- Debt Collection, Bounced Cheques
You've Come to The Right Place
About The Firm
We strive to generate a premium level of legal assistance to solve the range of issues confronted by both businesses and individuals. These basic principles embody all that we deal with and result in a timely, transparent, and effective litigation process.
MBH Advocates & Legal Consultants are staffed with the experience, knowledge, and professionalism to deal with the most complex legal challenges and we pride ourselves in our unrelenting commitment to excellence.