Businesses & Transactions
Home / Businesses & Transactions
BUSINESSES & TRANSACTIONS
Commercial Law stands at the top of the pyramid of the different branches of law, and commercial transactions are the backbone of economic life in the United Arab Emirates.
Considering that the business rapidly accelerates and changes in the region, it causes constant changes in the legislation, forcing investors and companies to keep up with the innovations in terms of the specific laws, regulations, practices and customs of the UAE.
MBH Advocates & Legal Consultants have extensive practical experience and adapted to these changes in order to stay informed about the frequent amendments in the judicial system. Consequently, our team of lawyers and advisers is capable to handle extremely complicated situations on the UAE business market. The rundown of our customers contains local and foreign enterprises, family owned businesses, budgetary establishments and venture houses.
We offer expert advice and services on:
- Set-up of all possible business formations at Mainland or Free Zones, DIFC and Offshore
- Family-owned business
- Obtaining various approvals with government authorities
- Negotiation and registration of Contracts, MOU and Agreements
- Franchise Agreements
- Transfer of ownership
- Alternative Dispute Resolution, including in DIFC
- Arbitration, including in DIFC
- Intellectual Property Rights protection
- Corporate structuring and restructuring
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Disposals
- Joint Ventures
- Bankruptcy, Insolvency and closing procedures
- General Commercial and Corporate Advisory
- Corporate In-House Counsel service
- Debt Collection, Bounced Cheques
The Trust You Deserve
GET HELP NOW
One of the most important legal institutions in the United Arab Emirates, in terms of providing a full range of legal and consultancy services to local and regional clients according to the best standards of quality and excellence within an institutional framework.