Home / Client Rights
- You are entitled to be treated with courtesy and consideration at all times by the lawyers and other personnel.
- You are entitled to a lawyer capable of handling your legal matter competently and diligently, in accordance with the highest professional standards. If you are not satisfied with how your matter is being handled, you have the right to withdraw from the lawyer-client relationship according to the Agreement.
- You are entitled to your lawyer’s independent professional opinion and undivided loyalty uncompromised by conflicts of interest.
- You are entitled to be charged a reasonable fee and to have your lawyer explain at the outset how the fee will be computed and the manner and frequency of billing.
You are entitled to request and receive a written itemized bill from MBH Advocates at reasonable intervals. You may refuse to enter into any fee arrangement that you find unsatisfactory.
- You are entitled to have your questions and concerns addressed in a prompt manner and to have your telephone calls answered promptly.
- You are entitled to be kept informed as to the status of your matter and to request and receive copies of papers.
- You are entitled to have your legitimate objectives respected by your lawyer, including whether or not to settle your matter (court approval of a settlement is required in some matters).
- You have the right to privacy in your dealings with your lawyer and to have your secrets and confidences preserved to the extent permitted by law.
- You may not be refused representation on the basis of race, creed, nationality, religion, sex, age, or disability.
The Trust You Deserve
GET HELP NOW
One of the most important legal institutions in the United Arab Emirates, in terms of providing a full range of legal and consultancy services to local and regional clients according to the best standards of quality and excellence within an institutional framework.